I am thankful for my two children. My son who is only 4, has been the voice of encouragement! The first week I was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes, I remember my little buzzards would watch me faithfully-giving myself shots 4x's a day..Well the first week was soooo hard. I would stall,and cry hesitating to give myself the first shot of the day. Sometimes up to 45mins of stalling. My stomach was bruised up from shot after shot. Well Graysen, watched me one morning with intensity. He noticed I was having extreme difficulty--I would huff and puff, and get ready to and Stop.. burst of anxiety, and some beads of sweat. He said,"Mommy, remember what the Doctor said?! Take 3 deep breaths, count to 3 and just do it! Mommy you are doing a great job." I knew it was my God using my innocent,loving,sweet son to tell me,it's OK and you can do it!! And well my 2yr old Gwyneth would mimic him, "you doin a great job mommy." It made it easier, and I had the courage to do it.
My little buzzards are my joy, my laughter, my irritation (sometimes), my light, my teachers, the harmony to my life! God has blessed me with two little justomi's who have taught me more about myself then I learned before them. I am thankful to my God!
I am thankful for my Husband. I didn't always used to be,he would probably say the same! We have learned a lot from each other, grown closer, and fallen more in love!! GOD is soooooo good! Prayer works!! He has been so loving and supportive to me especially in this time of my health crisis. He supports us. I am a stay at home mom because he works so hard. He is the best dad!, I am thankful, he can make me laugh so hard and brightens my day. I am thankful for my husband because he is slow to anger, quick to forgive me, and always willing to try new things! I am blessed!
I am thankful for my family! I am blessed to have my Coopers, who took me in when I had no where to go and stuck it out with me when I was a hard headed teen. I am thankful for my ever growing relationship with Tammi (Cooper), she is awesome!
(click on collage to see pics up close)
I am thankful for my restored relationship with my father. He is a goofball, who is a kid at heart, brings laughter, spiritual guidance, and love to my life and my family.
I am thankful for my sister, she is my best friend! I love her! She is a hard working, single mother who strives to always be the best at her job,makes everyone laugh, and is a great mom!
I am thankful for my old and new friends- Each one of them are super special to me, bring joy,uniqueness to our friendship, and lots of laughter. I am blessed beyond measure to have special ladies who bring light into my life. I would be lost without y'all. So thank you for being such an awesome part of who I am.
- I am thankful for my home, my big comfy bed, and thankful for my zebra print flats!
- I am thankful for the ability to see, hear, speak,read, and write.
- I am thankful for a car to drive, and food to eat.
- I am thankful I have two health complications which can be managed and they aren't terminal illnesses.
- I am thankful God teaches me something I need to work on about myself EVERYDAY.
- I am thankful for the Internet. :) I can do research in the comfort of my home.
- I am thankful for a big enough back yard for my kids to ride their motorized gator and truck around!
- I am thankful to be able to take naps!
- I am thankful I can make some jewelry that some friends like!!
- I am thankful for a large extended family Coopers, Pratts, Berrios-Rivera, Simanks, Hayes-it makes our life FULL life and love
- I am thankful for pictures capturing special moments-for in them is a story, and I love "re-reading" pictures all the time.
- I am thankful for music! "It rocks my face off!" I can evoke most any emotion if I am passionate about the song--facial expressions and all :)
I could go on but I will stop for today.. I am super thankful for all the blessings God has given me. It's good to reflect on the things and people we are thankful for. It reminds us that if we count our blessings it most always out ways the bad! Count your blessings and see what our Lord reveals to you through your Thankfulness!
Colossians 2: 6-7; 6)So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7)rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Blessings to you!!