Monday, April 18, 2011

Thriving Garden Weekly Update



The squash/z have flowered!!! YAY!!!!


Do I love gardening? Yes


Has it made me happy every time I go outside just to look at their progress or just to stare? yes.


Do I like ants on my plants or in my pants? NO!


Do I get excited at the thought of buying more seeds/or plants? YES!


Am I obsessed? NO I have a healthy love for growing things 20 pots and counting. ha. I cannot wait to 'grow' more into a gardener!!!!!!!


Oh Gardening Love, where have you been all my life!-uhhh yeah that's pushin' it..


My children surprise me with how they love to share with others about their garden. Its such a neat way to learn...putting our hands together to the plow..or pot.. our work is payin' off! Yippe!!


Happy Gardening!

Naomi


3 comments:

  1. The garden looks great!! It really is addictive. I'm so thankful for parts of me that has been birthed through Homeschooling. Gosh, we are so blessed. I love all of your containers. And I have been looking for cilantro everywhere and can't find a cilantro plant!

    Now, let's just keep praying that the Lord will get us that farm we've been wanting!

    I love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that cilantro bush! I don't think you need to "grow" it looks like you're already there! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amanda! I love you too!!!! Meg, thanks, I really love what I am pouring myself into!!!

    ReplyDelete