Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Beetle Bum~

Today is your day my little beetle bum. This day six years ago, God blessed us with you!


Dogs everywhere!



How proud of you we are!



Happy Birthday!



Sunshines and Doggies made the day even more special! While Gwyneth was napping, Graysen and I made these together. We shared a very special moment too. As he was putting the candy corns on the sunshines, he leans over and kisses me and says, "You are the best mom in the whole world."


I kinda choked up, and said, "really, why?" His reply was, "You just are, thank you for my birthday today."


These are the moments that make being a mother the best thing I could devote my life to. There is no greater joy than this.



Family!


Happy Birthday to my big boy. Your sweet, gentle, loving, silly, smart, personality light up our life. I can't believe you are 6 already! We love you so much and thank God everyday for you.



Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment