Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: To Share or Not to Share






Disclosure post. How do you decide what to share? What do/don't you share?

The guidelines of sharing really depends on a few things.

I have a hard time sharing trials I am in the midst of walking through. I have learned when I am vulnerable, I am easily affected if I don't first go the source of where my peace really comes from. If I don't have a lot of clarity on certain thoughts, I do not want to write about it. It is important to be aware of the impact of what my words can have. Mostly I reserve many of my vulnerable moments with my God and closest peeps.
I choose to let God help me iron out the kinks first and then share. Plus, I need the Holy Spirit to sanctify my words before I am going to share about the trials I have walked through.

I can, and have been like Niagara falls with just thunder gushing(yeah I just said thunder gushing, it means the visual of Niagara Falls;) my guts out and not bridling my mouth, kind of like an idle car...running but not going anywhere.

Eh, it happens. But I am a work I progress. I am thankful to my God I am not who I used to be.

As I am refined, I realize how important my words can be for myself, those around me, anyone who may read what I write. I write when I am lead to write. I share what I am lead to share and timing plays a part in what/when to share. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment